Jack French #1 Jack French #1

clearly great

I must say this is some game! Its great it got me freaked out :P
I gave you a 10 on humor, cause you did great on it, none. The way it should be.
The only thing i miss is the arrest (some other ppl noticed that to)
and a sort of action scene whould be nice.
Overal, a really good game, and iam hoping to see more of your work!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

this is the shit

this rocked "dood". Very original, very cool sounds (can you give me the tabs of those riffs??), also smooth animation, funny movie (dude). interactive.. that gets you high points on every point! no serieus it was really good. Really waiting for the Metal version :P
bydeway my songs ( spend long time on it!)
song 1:
9---779--81---1---1---0---0---775-5--83---3---3-------1---9 999------9-----------------c-7-75-5-0---1---1---3-3-4-4---8- --6-bbbbbbbba-------2-------6-b---b----------------a-a---0-- -0---1---1---3-3-4-4-5-5-8-9-----3-4-2-3-8-8-1-------9-a---- ----------------
song 2:
9---0---1---1---2---3---3---5-85-83-------3---87870---86-83 ---76-79------------------c---c---c---c---3-3-4---5-5-5-8--- 5-5-8---0---8---c---0000cccb53-5-6-----------------0---0---1 ---1---3-3-4---5-8-8-5---5-8-0---0---a---a---0000aaa9-1---9- ----------------

one thing... iam very bad at endings.. somebody ahs good advice?

Mani Golf Mani Golf

just minding some business

yo, i found a bug, hope you read this.. when playing with 2 players (i have friends :P), in the second level, you shoot up an hill, mostly it falls back a little and stays between the two down-going hil-parts, but when its your turn, it falls down and your player just stands there with no ball... strange

Stick Swat Stories Part 1 Stick Swat Stories Part 1

nice nice

it is the negotiate combined with stickdeath.com SWAT team. I liked it a lot. Now saving more ppl after eachother and jsut shooting shoot work sometimes to.
make more of this but take the time!

3 sticks 3 sticks

wtf??

why are you doing this, why not put it in a movie? why did you submitted this in the first place?
..............

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

sweet

Nice work! I like the second part even better then the first part. That is because:
-the map is bigger
-new pictures :P
-new upgrades
-better ideas!
the only thing i could mesure is that the track from the first game wasn't in this one. I really enjoyed thos sound though.
To make this the perfect flash:
get some violance i guess..

Rooftop Skater 2 Rooftop Skater 2

incredeble!!!!!!!!!

Yo, What an imorovemends! Its starting to look even real!!

For you guys out there:!!!
CANNONBALL: WHILE INDY GO 90 DEGREES (press to the left, do the face will be at the left!)
AND THEN PRESS SPACEBAR!!! to get out of this
Tom..
move press spacebar again!
copy this text! It gives you something new to try!

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

very nice!

Very very very good game, it has the shooting, it has the zombie's. And how! A nice peace of work in which you can see it has taken some time. I am really happy about this!!
But.. i gave you a 5 for style. Because ( oke i can hear you say stupid moron) god DOESN'T gives you a GUN. Comon... The praying thingy was cool but.. He should have brought it hiself.. And not some god that gave it to him...
hoping part 2 will come soon!

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

south-park style

Nice idea, i really enjoy choosing which ray should do next! Its an new thing and i like southpark so i gave style a 10!
Graphics are nice, sounds.. they didnt attracted me somehow. Interactivity 8 because of the think and click system. A 7 on humor because i was hoping for a little bit more south-park style humor.. Thats the only thing that could be inproved in your next movie.
keep going this waY!

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

NICE

cool game! It has everything, wizards, bowmen, workers, you can trow with ppl, gaints , kamikaze..... To bad they dont use weaponary
You dont have a ten because of some reasons..
they dont use heave things like catapults or something, the game is way to easy... I am in level 22 and have 17700 hitpints, 200 archers, 180 wizards, 101 workmen... I CAN'T DIE!!

for the rest cool game