:the Composer: :the Composer:

amazing

Being a musician, this movie has really touched me. It really has a message and it has been greatly animated, words were not necesserally. The music spoke for itself.
big thumps up, keep up the good work!

Blamformers! Blamformers!

hilarious!

first of all, i really liked the part before the loader ;P.

It had some nice, and some great pieces! Overall i just really laughed my ass of at times :) it was great nice work from all the artist.

big thumps up
especially Wonchop & Danpaladin (it's funny twice :P)

That over-eating Kirby! That over-eating Kirby!

okey..

i like the game better, now start making real flash movies, or parodies

Jack French #1 Jack French #1

clearly great

I must say this is some game! Its great it got me freaked out :P
I gave you a 10 on humor, cause you did great on it, none. The way it should be.
The only thing i miss is the arrest (some other ppl noticed that to)
and a sort of action scene whould be nice.
Overal, a really good game, and iam hoping to see more of your work!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

this is the shit

this rocked "dood". Very original, very cool sounds (can you give me the tabs of those riffs??), also smooth animation, funny movie (dude). interactive.. that gets you high points on every point! no serieus it was really good. Really waiting for the Metal version :P
bydeway my songs ( spend long time on it!)
song 1:
9---779--81---1---1---0---0---775-5--83---3---3-------1---9 999------9-----------------c-7-75-5-0---1---1---3-3-4-4---8- --6-bbbbbbbba-------2-------6-b---b----------------a-a---0-- -0---1---1---3-3-4-4-5-5-8-9-----3-4-2-3-8-8-1-------9-a---- ----------------
song 2:
9---0---1---1---2---3---3---5-85-83-------3---87870---86-83 ---76-79------------------c---c---c---c---3-3-4---5-5-5-8--- 5-5-8---0---8---c---0000cccb53-5-6-----------------0---0---1 ---1---3-3-4---5-8-8-5---5-8-0---0---a---a---0000aaa9-1---9- ----------------

one thing... iam very bad at endings.. somebody ahs good advice?

Mani Golf Mani Golf

just minding some business

yo, i found a bug, hope you read this.. when playing with 2 players (i have friends :P), in the second level, you shoot up an hill, mostly it falls back a little and stays between the two down-going hil-parts, but when its your turn, it falls down and your player just stands there with no ball... strange